Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Beloved




                                                                 

Hello, friends! Today I created my card using the following products. Today I used lime green cardstock, White cardstock   printed card stock Blushing Rose Collection Honey Bee DECKLE EDGE  die cuts for the layered papers, I added  3John2 from Word Art Wednesdays page today I added green seam binding Bow & Flower lower and other embellishments from my stash. 
 

 Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit Really Reasonable Ribbon they have beautiful products. . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp  for a great collection of products and stamps. and also visit the Simon Says Monday  & Wednesday Challenges the Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.


I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 


I'm sharing my card in the following Challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes # 509 - 510




1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card, Dottie. God's Word is SO precious, and this verse is a real treat. Thanks for playing along with us and supporting us at Word Art Wednesday. Have a great week.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!