Saturday, October 9, 2021

Pink Christmas

                                                Welcome to my Blog


                                                  

                       

Pink, White Cardstock, Printed Cardstock Christmas Collection  Christmas gifts die cut,Crafty Tacky Glue, . Pink Satin Ribbon  for my bow  Double sided craft tape, Hot Glue from my stash.



Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday challenge &  Make the Cards Challenge , Divinity Designs LLC.  The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 
I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 

 I'm Sharing my card in the following challenge .

Jingle Belles Rock - Pink

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge

2 comments:

  1. love the fun little row of Christmas elements ... thanks so much for going PINK for the holidays with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh that bow is such a showstopper and i love how you've set off the sentiment with enamels! thanks so much for joining our Pink Christmas fun once more at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!