Saturday, October 9, 2021

Let it Snow

                                     


                                             

                         Today I used the following products.

 

Aqua, Light blue dark green  Cardstock, from my stash. Printed Cardstock Christmas Collection 




 

Snow globe die cut, Merry Christmas die cut, Sizzix Shaker Domes Circles. sheer light blue and white satin ribbon,Crafty Tacky Glue, Poinsettias die cut. double sided craft tape, Hot Glue, tiny Beads blue and white,  Aqua star gems. all from my stash.


Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday challenge &  Make the Cards Challenge , Divinity Designs LLC.  The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 
I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 

 I'm Sharing my card in the following challenge .

 Simon Says Wednesday Challenge 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!