Monday, October 25, 2021

Thinking of you

                               

 

Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today. 

 

               Today I used the following products 

Heavy White CardStock two shades of  Heavy Green Cardstock,  12x12 printed paper  from my stash.

 I used a Woodstamp "THINKING OF YOU"....  Black ink pad.

I added Sage Green  ribbed ribbon, and I made a bow using Metallic Gold string.

 

I added this Tim Holtz button from my stash, hot glue, doublesided craft tape,my octagon die cuts, 2 gold gems.

 

 


  I do hope that my Card has given you some Inspiration today.

    I enjoy seeing New Followers and non followers visiting my Blog.                                       

I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 


I'm Sharing my card in the following challenge:

 Simon Monday Challenge - thinking of you

krafty chicks challenge

 

 



1 comment:

  1. Such a great card, a nice touch to the corner, and very pretty. Thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge, have yourself a wonderful day!

    Leanne DT/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!