Saturday, November 20, 2021

Merry Christmas

                             

 

                          
 Welcome to my blog again, friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today,

 

                       I used the following products. 

Heavy White Cardstock, Christmas Paper Collection. Maroon & Green Cardstock, Clear Plastic for the inside of my lantern.



 Poinsettia die cut,  Lantern die cut, Merry Christmas Die cut, 5 white pearls . Double sided craft tape, 2 way glue. from my stash. and a splash of glitter on my flower and leaves. 


Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp   & Michaels  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday challenge &  Make the Cards Challenge , Divinity Designs LLC.  The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 
I hope Everyone has a Blessed Thanksgiving
 

I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

 jingle belles rock.

3 comments:

  1. Another wonderful combination of dies ... so glad you joined us again at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty sparkle-y tree Dottie, I have that tree die and it is one of my favorites! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty and sweet! thanks for joining our JINGLE BELLES fun once more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!