Wednesday, December 1, 2021

JOY


                                 

         Welcome to my Blog today, I used the following products.

 I used heavy White cardstock, I also used  Red  and Black plaid craft paper,  I added a white frame and a white tree using Tim Holtz THINLITS, and added some sequins of Red and Black by the tree. and used my letters  J O Y  die cuts from my alphabet set.

 I added some WHITE OPAL Liquid Pearls,  Pop dots and double sided craft tape.


Thank you for stopping by it is always so very nice to have you visit, I hope you will  also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp   & Michaels  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday challenge &  Make the Cards Challenge , Divinity Designs LLC.  The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 
HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS 

I am sharing my card in the following challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Another beautiful creation Dottie! Love the buffalo print! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for also sharing this fabulous card with us over on the Double D ‘JOY’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. Love your colour choices and great layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!