Wednesday, December 1, 2021

JOY


 
                                     

         Welcome to my Blog today, I used the following products.

 I used heavy KRAFT Cardstock, Gold Cardstock, I also used craftpaper "My Favorite Christmas"  I used my Spellbinders die cut "JOY" . I used My lawn fawn stamp & die cut  2 little Penquins. I colored them in using my copics. 

 I added some WHITE OPAL Liquid Pearls,  Pop dots and double sided craft tape, and 2 WAY GLUE.


Thank you for stopping by it is always so very nice to have you visit, I hope you will  also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp   & Michaels  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday challenge &  Make the Cards Challenge , Divinity Designs LLC.  The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 
HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS 
I will never grow tired of your visits or comments, and I hope you know that I'm  always SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers. I hope my Card inspires you !

 Have a Blessed week

 


 
 
 
I am sharing my card in the following challenge.
                    Make the Card Challenge  - Christmas

3 comments:

  1. I've seen this die around blogland lately ... very popular and I can see why! You did a great job on this card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘JOY’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Make the Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous details on this gorgeous Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Double "D" Challenges.
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!