Monday, December 6, 2021

Merry Christmas


                               

  Welcome to my blog again, friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today,

 

                           I used the following products. 

 I started with a Wood Stamp SANTA, White Heavy  Cardstock,  A red and Black frame around Santa Wooden block stamp Merry Christmas  Glitz Glitter gel - gina k designs  Red & Green Gems Double sided craft tape, from my stash.



Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp  & Michaels  for a great collection of products and stamps ,Simon Says Monday challenge The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 
HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS
 

I will never grow tired of your visits or comments, and I hope you know that I'm  always SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers. I hope my Card inspires you !

 Have a Blessed week

 

                                                       

 I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge:

 Simon Monday Challenge - SANTA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!