Wednesday, December 8, 2021

SNOW

 

                                     

         Welcome to my Blog today, I used the following products.

 Heavy White  Cardstock, Silver Cardstock I stamped my card with the Clear Stamp from Lawn fawn "Winter Penguin"  I purchased this many years ago from Simon says.  with the matching die cut. I also Used Winter Snowflake lace Designer STENCIL STYLE # 88576. I also used Simon Says Stamp High Dive Premium Ink, & Simon Says Stamp Black Premium Ink. Gina K Designs Glitz Glitter Gel,  Silver METALLIC STRING. Copic Sketch.




I colored in the images using copic sketch pens. I added some WHITE OPAL Liquid Pearls  Pop dots and double sided craft tape.


Thank you for stopping by it is always so very nice to have you visit, I hope you will  also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp  & Michaels  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday challenge  The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 
HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

  

 I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers. I hope my Card inspires you !

 Have a Blessed week

    Hugs Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following challenges

Simon Wednesday - Cold as ICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!