Saturday, December 4, 2021

SENDING YOU love AND joy

 

                               

  Welcome to my blog again, friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today,

 

                           I used the following products. 

 I started with White Heavy  Cardstock, RED  Cardstock,  Black Premium Dye Ink  Scalloped Die cut ,   tiny Red & White candy cane embellishments , I stamped my card with PENNY BLACK cup of joy clear stamp, I colored in my stamp using copics, Red sequins, Double sided craft tape, 2 way glue & pop dots from my stash.



Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp   & Michaels  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday challenge The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 
HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS
 

I will never grow tired of your visits or comments, and I hope you know that I'm  always SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers. I hope my Card inspires you !

 Have a Blessed week

 

                                                       

 I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge

 All Sorts Challenge  - Use a Die

ABC Christmas - Y & Z- Y for Yummy

Penny Black Saturday Challenge  December anything goes

 Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. That's such a sweet PB stamp and it looks lovely on your die cut. Thanks for using a die in my Allsorts challenge this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dottie

    I think you might get lines from Miss Di as you haven't mentioned what snippets you've used, or linked to the Snippets Playground!

    Lovely card.

    There's a mug of hot chocolate with your name on it up in the Playground Treehouse if you're interested!

    Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun Christmas card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet Christmas card. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet stamp set and fabulous card. Darling!
    Thanks so much for sharing this in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday.
    Have a blessed week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute - what a sweet image!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and fun Christmas card, I love your yummy image.
    Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Wishing you a Happy New Year.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!