Wednesday, December 1, 2021

seasons greetings


                             

  Welcome to my blog again, friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today,

 

                           I used the following products. 

 I started with Red  Cardstock,  Printed  Cardstock,  I added a Tag seasons greetings, on White Cardstock I  stamped my cat using STAMPENDOUS cling STAMP Friendly Dreams # HMCM06. & lipstick Red Premium Dye Ink I added a tiny Red bow. I used Double sided craft tape, 2 way glue & pop dots.


Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp   & Michaels  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday challenge &  Make the Cards Challenge , Divinity Designs LLC.  The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 
HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS
 

I will never grow tired of your visits or comments, and I hope you know that I'm  always SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers. I hope my Card inspires you !

 Have a Blessed week

 

                                                            

 I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge

 Show us your Pussy Cat challenge

Simon says Happy Holidays- Christmas Wednesday Challenge   

House Mouse & Friends

7 comments:

  1. A second card for the challenge. And it's so sweet. Love your color work and card design very much. Thanks for joining the fun once again and sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable image Dottie love the festive colours great take on the option theme thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC
    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I love the patterned paper and the sweet little bow. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Dottie :-) the image is adorable and I love the little bauble, so very cute :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dottie what a sweet and lovely card
    Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member


    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image. Your card is so cute. They just look like good friends taking a little nap. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card and I adore that sweet image :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!