Monday, January 24, 2022

Bunny Love


                                   

                                   Welcome to my blog,
                  Today I made a fun card for this challenge :
 I used my die cut "LOVE"double sided craft tape, Hot Glue, pop dots.

                      I do hope my card inspired you today .
 
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments.  
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love the added elements on your card. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww super cute card Dottie :-) this is one of my all time fave bunny images and the paper and details are so pretty :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cute hopper image great design sweet creation thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC

    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, what a sweet image of the Hopper and baby! Colored up beautifully and your card is delightful. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very beautiful Dottie
    Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all like a little Bunny love. Great heart and flowers you added. Thank you for joining us. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!