Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Love you tons


 
                                   

                                   Welcome to my blog,
                  Today I made a fun card for this challenge :
 Hello, friends, and thanks for stopping by my blog.  Today I'm sharing in a couple of card challenges. here is a list of the products I used to create my card. 

 Heavy Red & White cardstock  layered it with Hello Valentine 6x6 Paper pad, my lacey heart die cut,  Palm tree 
 Black ink pad.double sided craft tape, pop dots. the products I used maybe retired I have had them a long time. I decided to use them because they are perfect for this challenge.also I used the palm tree die cut because I live in Florida.

        
 
                    I do hope my card inspired you today .
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments.  
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

1 comment:

  1. OMG so so cute Dottie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!