Saturday, January 22, 2022

LOVE


                                                           

                                   Welcome to my blog,
                  Today I made a fun card for this challenge :
 I used heavy White cardstock for the base of my card. I layered it with Heart craft paper, I used Penny Black So tweet clear stamp Happy Valentines day wood stamp. Red Rose Embellishments  lipstick red ink, lipstick red satin ribbon RED and White Stamens. copic pens, Tiny Heart die cut, Red cardstock., spellbinders die cut, double sided craft tape, Hot Glue, pop dots.

                      I do hope my card inspired you today .
 
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments.  
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

2 comments:

  1. I love your sweet image. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and perfect for a sweet Valentine! Love the lacy die cut addition. It sets your stamp of so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. I hope you will join us for the February Challenge too. ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!