Thursday, January 20, 2022

Coffee & Friends

 


                                                                  

                                           Welcome to my blog,
 
 I used Heavy Black cardstock for the base of my card. I layered it with Black and white craft paper I stamped my coffee cup on White cardstock, and I stamped small snowflakes (Holiday Borders)on my coffee cup.

 

I cut out some squares using thin cork to make my brownies. I added a red poinsettia and a tag COFFEE & FRIENDS . I added a green and white bow using bakers twine

 I used Red Ink for my stamp,double sided craft tape, Hot Glue.

          
 
 
                   I do hope my card inspired you today .
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments.  
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 

7 comments:

  1. Very cute-love the snowflakes on the cups! Thanks for sharing this with us at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dottie:
    Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept. I can see that my card inspired you. It's such a fun card you created. I love the crackers/cookies. I hope you'll join us again soon.
    Karen L, DT
    The Card Concept

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun, love those mugs!
    Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on our Inspiration Board Dottie (please be sure to link back to our challenge). Beautiful creation! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Inspiration Station!
    Darlene
    INSPIRATION STATION
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this very inviting card with us at Inspiration Station, shame you have not linked back to us. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and I like the Buffalo Plaid Paper. Please add the Inspiration Station Challenge link to your post so you will be eligible for the giveaway. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy and beautiful! Love those cork brownies! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!