Wednesday, February 23, 2022

hello


                                          
                                                      

                                     Welcome to my blog,

 Hello, Everyone, and thanks for visiting me today as I start  with a  New challenge  over at  Make the card Challenge and Simon Says Wednesday challenge,I used Heavy White cardstock, & Sage Green card stock I  layered my card with Carta Bella paper co. cardstock Spring Market.



I used my die cut hello, bow using  Sage Green seam binding,  and green leaf branches  I used double sided craft tape.double sided craft tape and  adhesive strips, sage green Sequins & tiny white flower from my stash, Hot Glue,

                            I hope my card Inspired you

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments.                      
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
 
 I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:
 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty Dottie, that seam binding ribbon to make such a nice and fancy bow! Thanks for playing along with us at Make the Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful design Dottie! LOVE IT! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!