Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Enjoy the little Things


                                      
                                                      

                                     Welcome to my blog,

 Hello, Everyone, and thanks for visiting me today as I start  with a  New challenge over at  Pammie's Inky Pinkies and Simon Says Wednesday challenge, I used Heavy White cardstock,I  layered my card with Carta Bella paper co. Lacey Rectangles die cut




I used my die cut Leanna Butterfly  bow using  Plumb and Black bakers twine,  I added a purple flower from my stash,  I used double sided craft tape and  adhesive strips, clear stamp "Enjoy the little Things" Lavender Sequins , Hot Glue, From my Stash.

                            I hope my card Inspired you

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments.                      
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
 
 I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Such an elegant card. So pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!