Monday, February 28, 2022

Spring is coming

                                               

                                      Welcome to my blog,

  Hello, Everyone, Happy Monday and thanks for visiting me today as I start with a fun Challenge over at House Mouse & Friends Monday  challenge . Today I used Heavy White cardstock  I layered it with a pretty spring paper ,I stamped with House Mouse  Cling Iris Play Clear Set ... 

using my black ink pad. I colored it in  with my copic's, #YG03 #V17BV00 #YR000 #E11 #0. I used yellow and white and pink and white bakers twine I used a lavender tag and stamped it with my clear stamp Spring Windows sss202185c 
  double sided craft tape, and double side Foam tape.


                              I hope my card Inspired you.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments.                      
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
         Hugs
        Dottie
 
 
 I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:
 House - Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Super sweet image Dottie, the Iris plants are emerging in the UK gardens at mo.. lovely design & colours super take on the Option theme Spring Flowers..
    Thanks for sharing with us @ HMFMC.

    mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These meeces are having such fun! I love your Spring card. So cheerful. We are really having the Spring weather here. It will be 80 degrees one day this week AND sunny all week! Thans for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun design and pretty colors. Love your pretty papers-it compliments your image! Thanks or sharing with us at HMFMC! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. Lovely papers and doilies. It's such a great image. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, loving the pretty papers, doily, and that sweet little image. Colored up beautifully too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! Beautifully colored! Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!