Saturday, February 26, 2022

hello


 


                                                        
                                                      

                                      Welcome to my blog,

 Hello, Everyone, and thanks for visiting me today as I start  with a  New challenge  over at  Freshly Made Sketches  I used Deep Pink card stock and layered it with " Romantic Roses Paper pad" . using my hello Die cut , scalloped squares  die cut   Mulberry flowers Mixed Pastels Wild Orchid and leaves .  pink seam binding.
 

      a blue tag, double sided craft tape, Pop dots  from my stash

                              I hope my card Inspired you

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments.                      
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
 
 I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Love the florals backed by chevrons! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous bouquet! Lovely card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!