Monday, March 28, 2022

happy birthday

                                                       

                                  
                                      Welcome to my blog,
                                  
  Today I made a fun card House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.
 I used Heavy White Cardstock for the base. I layered it with Red & White gingham paper, I layered it with Heavy White Cardstock .I stamped it with Cling Strawberry Wish, balloon die cut  Black cardstock, happy birthday die cut


. PRISMACOLOR PREMIER COLORED PENCILS double sided craft tape, Hot Glue, pop dots.


                      I do hope my card inspired you today .
 
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I Love reading your comments.  
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dottie love this sweet mousey card. Lovpops of red. Thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC

    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love the gingham paper and the cord. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Dottie :-) the mousie image is so sweet and I love the colors and gingham details, very pretty :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x
    sorry I haven't been around lately, I was in UK with family and friends and am just catching up now xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dottie, your little mouse is so cute with his cheeks puffed out trying to blow out one candle! Love the red gingham and bakers twine you used. Fabulous card, Dottie.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh mercy this is cute. Love the papers and twine too. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dottie, this is absolutely adorable! Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!