Saturday, March 26, 2022

In the garden

                     

 

 

                                                            



Welcome by today, creative friends! Are you ready for another GREAT challenge Allsorts Challenge - The Garden  Heavy cream Cardstock for the base of my card ,  Printed card stock , Label from  Carta Bella Flower garden collection , 

 

 


 and other papers from my stash. Martha Stewart hand punch " Flower" Martha Stewart Butter fly Hand punch, I think they are Retired, Apple green bakers twine

 Hot Glue, 2 way glue, double sided craft tape, square pop dots,  white pearls embellishments. all from my stash.


                          I hope my Card Inspired you

                             

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a Blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become A NEW FOLLOWER.
 I enjoy reading your comments. I hope you will visit again soon & become a follower if you aren't yet.
                     
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
 
 I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:

 

4 comments:

  1. I love how you have added the dimensional flowers over the background greenery! Nicely done, Dottie. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and tactile and perfect fresh colours for Spring, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts 'In the Garden' theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card with such a nice inspirational sentiment and wonderful design! Thanks so much for sharing this week at Allsorts "in the garden" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely dimensional design with all those sweet flowers. Thank you for joining in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!