Thursday, March 17, 2022

He is RISEN


                                                                   
                                         

                                    Welcome to my blog,

 Happy Wednesday,  I hope it is a good week Thank You for visiting me today as I start  with a New challenge over at Word Art Wednesday,   I used Heavy Light pink cardstock, printed craftpaper He is RISEN die cut, Easter papers.  White  cross Embellishment from my stash.  blue frame die cut , 2 paper flowers
                                   

                                 I hope my card Inspired you

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments. I hope you will visit again soon & become a follower if you aren't yet.
                     
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
 
 I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. A Very lovely card - thank you for sharing your art at WAW - best wishes in the draw - have a blessed day! John 3:16 Gail Jean DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, Dottie. Lots of great layers. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your wonderful art with us, and please visit again soon.
    Blessings,
    karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!