Thursday, March 17, 2022

Spring flowers


                                     Welcome to my blog,

Hello Crafty friends and Followers,  I hope everyone is having good week, Thank You for visiting me today as I start  with a New challenge over at The Card Concept  I followed the Inspiration Pic.
 

I used the following products today, I'm sorry I am a day late but at least I am here now to play along in this fun challenge.    Heavy dark green card stock  Heavy white cards stock  I also used my Lacy Rectangle die cut  . I used my New die cut  By Sizzix and Tim Holtz #665209 thinlits  ,I also used my Leanna Butterfly    ,                                      



a tag by Carta Bella Paper company Spring Market 
 "life is beautiful" a clear gem  double sided craft tape, Hot Glue clear water drops, from my stash.
                                   

                                 I hope my card Inspired you

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments. I hope you will visit again soon & become a follower if you aren't yet.
                     
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
 
 I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:

thecardconcept.blogspot.com/2022/03/the-card-concept-171-spring-garden.html
 

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, Dottie. I love those gorgeous flowers and of course, the rain boots. I couldn't resist either. They're just so cute.
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept and please join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen, DT Member
    The Card Concept
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those gorgeous flowers and the delicate butterfly! Thank you for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!