Friday, March 25, 2022

SPRING IS HERE


                                              
                                                           



Welcome by today, creative friends! Are you ready for another GREAT challenge  Cut it Up - Spring Project , I used A New die cut Sizzix Thinlits Tim Holtz # 665208.  Leanna Butterfly




 I used  Heavy Yellow card stock,  Black, Brown, Green lavender lightblue, and Yellow card stock.  Carta Bell paper company spring fling  craft paper .I added  yellow ,Plumb,Pink& blue bakers twine . Stemans mixed colors .


 Hot Glue, 2 way glue, double sided craft tape, square pop dots, and a purple gem. all from my stash.


                          I hope my Card Inspired you

                             

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a Blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become A NEW FOLLOWER.
 I enjoy reading your comments. I hope you will visit again soon & become a follower if you aren't yet.
                     
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
 
 I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty. Love all the beautiful elements and colors you used. Thanks for joining us for our Spring challenge at Cut It Up.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous flowers! This card really packs a punch.

    Thanks for sharing your Spring project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!