Friday, March 25, 2022

Dogs Are My Favorite People


                                               
                                                           



Welcome creative friends! Are you ready for another GREAT challenge    TIME OUT Challenge Lacy Rectangles Die cut , Heavy Black and White Cardstock Stamping bella Stamp tiny town collection "Daphne and her Dogs eb7713 Copic's # B93 #B00 #B41 #C3 #N4 #100 #E29 #E00 #R20 #RV02 #E08  # 0.. Black Ink, 2 paw print embellishments.  double sided craft tape, From my stash.


                          I hope my Card Inspired you

                             

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a Blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become A NEW FOLLOWER.
 I enjoy reading your comments. I hope you will visit again soon & become a follower if you aren't yet.
                     
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
 
 I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:
TIME OUT Challenge -Inspired by words

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card, and I really agree with your sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super text! And the image with all the dogs made me laugh! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!