Saturday, May 21, 2022

Baby Girl

                                                                
 

Welcome to my Blog. I Made this Baby Girl Card for a Customer.I used the following products. Heavy White card stock for my card, I layered it with Pink and White Gingham craft paper. I used Lacy Rectangles die cut layered it again With Heavy White card stock.I add a white doily, used the baby carriage die cut and Baby Safety pin die cuts, I then added  a tag BABY GIRL, and finished it with  pink bakers twine  for my bow, some pink and purple Stamens,  Pink flowers .

 thumb punch to make the card rounded off all around, double sided tape, Hot glue, floral paper for the carriage and used black got the wheels and handle and some pink sequins .

 

                  I hope my card gave you some inspiration. 

 

                             

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a Blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become A NEW FOLLOWER.
 I enjoy reading your comments. I hope you will visit again soon & become a follower if you aren't yet.
                      
 
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
          Hug's
         Dottie

I am sharing my card in the Following Challenge :

Can You Handle the Pressure ?  FLOWERS

3 comments:

  1. How precious Dottie, that is such a cute little baby buggy! Thank you for joining us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet creation Dottie! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure … we appreciate your support and hope to see you again next challenge!
    Darlene
    CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!