Wednesday, May 18, 2022

sending you smiles


 

                                                                    

 Welcome to my blog today. I hope you're Day is good. Today I made  my card for these are the products I am using today I used  Heavy Navy Blue and White cardstock.  I also Used A Daisy Flower die cut by Alina crafts.A Butterfly die cut " Leanna Butterfly , stamp sending you smiles,  a Blue Enamel Dots by Echo Park paper company

 Double sided tap, Hot Glue, 3/16" Plaid Assortment

The Double D challenge , I chose to Use Blue for my card.  

                                                

         This is the Inspiration Photo for Double "D " Challenge.

 I used my Embossing folder 3D TEXTURED IMPRESSION by Sizzix.

                    " I hope my Card Inspired you"

                             

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a Blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become A NEW FOLLOWER.
 I enjoy reading your comments. I hope you will visit again soon & become a follower if you aren't yet.
                      
 
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
          Hug's
            Dottie

I am sharing my card in the Following Challenge :

Double D Challenge

 little red wagon

       

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Dottie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Monochromatic’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. And you do know that since you used an embossing folder on this pretty card, it also qualifies to be entered in our challenge over on CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE. Hope you'll share there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is such a pretty one! I especially like the tiny brooch embellishment on your ribbons. What a lovely touch!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, lovely colours and great design also! Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!