Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Memorial Day

                          Dottie 

Welcome to my Blog today I made a patriotic card for Memorial day and I am also following the blog challenge over at  The Card Concept # 176 . 

                             Inspiration Photo
                             

these are the products I used for this card , Heavy White cardstock, printed craft paper 6x6 pad Stars and Stripes The Greetery die cut 

STARS AND STRIPES 6x6 PAPER PAD

 

I added a tag "Memorial DAY"  Red White & Blue bakers twine  Blue & White sweetheart blossoms Red and white Stamens, double sided craft tape, pop dot,  Red gems.

 

 

I hope my card Inspired you.
 
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a Blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become be one.
 I enjoy reading your comments. I hope you will visit again soon & become a follower if you aren't yet.
                      
 
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
          Hug's
         Dottie 

PRAYERS for Uvalde Texas and all the Families that lost members of their Family.

May be an image of text


I am sharing my card In the following Challenge: 

The Card Concept-# 176 RED-WHITE-&-BLUE

 

fourseasons challenge 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dottie:
    What a FUN patriotic card. I just wanted to say thank you for sharing this with us at The Four Seasons Challenge. I think you meant to link it up over at The Card Concept, but you've shared it at The Four Seasons and we're always grateful to have you play along.
    Blessings,
    Karen, DT
    The Four Seasons Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love patriotic cards and this is so pretty. The bow is really great. Thank you for joining us at The Four Seasons challenge. Bunny designer for The Four Seasons Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the patriotic elements on this card! The bow is fabulous! Thank you for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card Dottie, so glad you joined our challenge at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!