Monday, May 16, 2022

Missing You


 



                                                            

 Welcome to my blog today, I am playing along in "Simon Says Monday challenge  Add Texture

 Today I used the following products Distress Collage Medium Crazing . Distress Spray & Oxide.


 puppy print stamp. In my Heart charm , Butterfly tiny cloths pin tiny   Tim Holtz  products from my stash.


 
                    " I hope my Card Inspired you"

                             

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a Blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become A NEW FOLLOWER.
 I enjoy reading your comments. I hope you will visit again soon & become a follower if you aren't yet.
                     
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
          Hug's
 
         Dottie
I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

2 comments:

  1. I like the texture on this card, Dottie. I hope you're having a great creative week.
    For another fun challenge, my friend Becca is just getting started and needs some participation - if you're interested. Here's her new challenge blog.
    https://heartsquestchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karen I hope you & your Mom are feeling better.
    Have a Blessed Day
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!