Friday, June 3, 2022

Happy Fathers day


                   Welcome to my blog today, what a nice Sunny Friday .

        I enjoy playing along in the "Lets Cut it up challenge Blog"

            Today I used the following products to create my card.

 Navy blue  and White heavy cardstock , also printed "TAMPA BAY RAYS" CARDSTOCK. ( just to let ya all know I am not a RAY'S Fan I am a YANKEE Fan !)

Cuttlebug provo Craft Diecut and embossing folder


 Navy Blue and Yellow bakers twine my Spellbinders Standard Circles,LG  me dotted swiss embossing folder for the Blue circle used the white Circle with ' Happy Fathers Day To My Husband With LOVE"  

2 Blue gems, two base ball Embellishments, cardboard for the baseball bat, double sided craft tape, Hot glue and 2Way Glue,           .                                                   

 

 The Tic Tac Toe I used is across the bottom Hat/cap - Fav Sport - Fathers Day.  that was my pic for this challenge.

             
 

                                                  

                           

 

                              I hope My card Inspired you !

Thank you for vising my blog today, It is always a Honor to have you stop by. if your aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. 

 

Have a safe and Blessed weekend

    Hugs 

   Dottie      

 I'm sharing my Card in the following Card Challenge:

Make the Card Challenge - Create Masculine card Challenge #56

Cut it up Challenge #253 for the guys/ Fathers Day Tic Tac Toe

4 comments:

  1. Very nice Fathers' Day card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cut it Up.
    Which elements from our tic-tac-toe board did you use to create it?

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is such a great Father's Day card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Cut It Up for our Guy/Father's Day Tic Tac Toe challenge.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Dottie, baseball is my favorite sport (although I am not a big fan of the Rays!) Great way to use that folder and die cut set. Thanks for playing along at Make the Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done Dottie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!