Saturday, June 4, 2022

Be You Bravely

                                                                  

         Welcome to my my Blog today,This is the Inspiration Photo 

                                for the Time Out Challenge.

                                                    

       For this Challenge I chose to use the Giraffe's from this pic.

For my base card I used Wonky Rectangles die cuts   Heavy Brown & White Cardstock I then layered it with a green printed craft paper from my stash. 

I stamped  My heavy White card stock with a Old Wood stamp in my stash. 

 I colored them in with Copic sketch pens # E18- # E11 - #  YG03 - #G29 - # 100. Natural twine for down the side of my card and then I added a bow using the Natural twine, I added a Tim Holtz idea-ology Ornament and a Tim Holtz safety pin ,

 


 double sided craft tape, Hot glue and a some tiny brown beads on the lower right side of the card from my stash.

 

                                  I hope my card Inspired you. 

 

Thank for visiting my blog today it is always so lovely to have you stop by. I enjoy reading all the comments. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one it would be a honor to have you. and I will be happy to do the same for you.

Have a Blessed Week

 Hugs

 Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge:

TIME OUT Challenge #215 

1 comment:

  1. Aww.. this is adorable! I am amazed at how you picked the giraffes and made such an adorable card. The deckled edges add great interest. Thank you for taking Time out and joining us with your creative take on the photo inspiration. Hugs ~ Ishani,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!