Saturday, June 4, 2022

IT'S UP IN THE AIR !

 


Welcome to my Blog today, today I created my card using the following products.

 Heavy Navy Blue cardstock, Heavy White Cardstock, my diamond cut embossing folder,   Tim Holts Distress Ink, brushed corduroy using dabbers over the front of the card, Tim Holtz Oxide spray. 

                           Tim Holtz  idea-ology Embellishments . 


  Copic ciao  3 # Y21 # B29 # E18 # R29,  Wood stamp - Tim Holtz Distress Ink black soot, double sided craft tape, pop dots,  from my stash.

 

                                  I hope my card Inspired you 


Thank for visiting my blog today it is always so lovely to have you stop by. I enjoy reading all the comments. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one it would be a honor to have you. and I will be happy to do the same for you.

Have a Blessed Week.

 Hugs

 Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge:

Simon Says Stamp blog - IT'S UP IN THE AIR:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!