Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Prayer

                                                                            Created by























 

When I used My stamp set from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps I know I'll be able to create a beautiful card for someone who needs it.  Today I'm sharing a card that was ordered for their  dear friend who has been feeling discouraged.  I knew I had the perfect stamp set from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps to create a card to encourage her.  They always have a stamp set (several, in fact) that will have the perfect sentiment.

I started with Heavy Sage Cardstock and layered it with a pretty patterned paper from the Carta Bella Gather 6x6 Paper Pad 
 
 

 
 STAMP SIMPLY has a large selection of stamps for all occasions Stamp Simply Clear Stamps most likely they will have what you need.   please go over and see all their Beautiful Products.  This card is very basic, and the beautiful sentiments from Stamp Simply are what make the card so pretty.

I also attached a few Miniature open Roses, and I added a pretty pink sheer ribbon Bow with Pink & light green stamens my card .  Like I said, you can find a bit of everything at Stamp Simply.  I think you'll be pleasantly surprised when you stop by to take a look

 I thank you for stopping by my Blog today, it is always a honor to have you visit, if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. 

Have a Blessed week

  Hugs

 Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge :

Word Art Wednesday- anything goes # 548 - 549

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!