Monday, August 1, 2022

sending you hugs

                                Created by  Dottie

      Welcome by my blog again,  My Friends and Followers.  Today I'm sharing a pretty card that I created   using my STAMP SIMPLY  Tulip clear stamp one of their beautiful Floral Stamp Sets.  I stamped my card with Sending hugs   And here's the best news of all " I just learned  - they're ON SALE this week !" I just ordered a set.


I used Carta Bella's Gather At Home 6x6 Paper Pad  &. Echo Park 6x6 NEW DAY or all the pretty patterned papers you see. 
 
 

 
 I cut some of the patterned papers using the tag die & the greetery die cuts.  I added some  Seam Binding and Solid Black Baker's Twine.  
 
 .


I'm playing along here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!