Saturday, August 13, 2022

summer time blues

                                                                     
 

  Hello Creative Friends. Thank you for Visiting  Me & My Blog today. as I share this sweet card I created today for Simon Says Stamp Blog challenge - Summer Time Blues. I just love theses little guys they are always fun to work with and their faces are just too cute, so on this card they are sad that summer is almost over.

today I used Sizzix -Tim Holtz Mini cats and dogs stamp and die cuts. some heavy Blue cardstock and layered it with Echo Park 6x6 paper pad I love my dog.


plaid cardstock 2 cats & 2 dogs, colored them in with Copic caio sketch pens,  alphabet die cuts, from my stash. miss you . light blue cardstock ,Glossy accents by Ranger, on each letter, bakers twine and bow.  

double sided craft tape, hot glue Googly eyes on the cats & dogs.


Thank you so much for stopping by it is always a pleasure having you visit I enjoy reading each comment. if you aren't a follower I would love to have you and I will be happy to do the same for you.     

  Have a safe and blessed week

 Hugs

 Dottie

I am sharing my card in the following challenge:

Can You Handle the Pressure-  Anything goes with a Twist of Pets/Dogs/Cats

Simon Says stamp blog- Summer time blues

2 comments:

  1. Very cute and I am with them I am said summer is almost over too!! Thank you for joining our challenge at can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so adorable. I love those pups placed on the plaid background. One thing to note for the future is that the Can You Handle The Pressure challenge is always first and foremost about using an Embossing Folder on your project. The theme is always Anything Goes with an optional twist. Thanks for playing, and we hope to see you back in the gallery with a project that incorporates an Embossing Folder (or multiple EF's).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!