Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Merry Christmas


 

Hello everyone Happy Wednesday, and Happy Thanksgiving. We are spending our Thanksgiving with our Daughter & Her family. We are very Blessed. Today I'm creating my card for Double D Challenge Hot Beverage.

 

Today I used  for my base card Heavy White Cardstock then layered it Heavy Plaid Cardstock, 2 Lacey Doilies,  foam cup of coco,

I added Embellishments  Woodblock Stamp Merry Christmas with Green Ink. . little wooden sleighs, HOHOHO,and a Gingerbread boy, -Red & Gold plaid Ribbon and bow.  

double sided craft tape, Hot Glue and liquid glue .

 Thank You for stopping by my blog It is always a honor and Pleasure to have you stop by I hope you will leave a comment, I enjoy reading each of them. If you aren't a follower, I would like it very much if you would become one.

I am sharing my card in the following challenge :

Double D Challenges - Hot Beverages  

1 comment:

  1. YUM! Love that pretty plaid and your doilies! That mug of cocoa looks so delicious and I love the candy cane stirrer and sweet Gingerman cookie treat! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Hot Beverages Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!