Saturday, November 26, 2022

SEASONS GREETINGS

                                                          
  

  I'm sharing today with this FUN card I created for https://farmquestchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/11/fqcb-theme-#17

 It's always exciting to create things using products from my stash. I used  Heavy Maroon card stock and then layered it with Gray cardstock and used SIZZIX thinlits brick wall.The fireplace is from my stash,  added a Poinsettia using my die cut  wooden "SEASONS GREETINGS ".


       Double sided craft tape, pop dots  Hot Glue, 2 WAY GLUE

                           

                              I do hope my card Inspired you!

 

It is always a Blessing to have you stop by and Visiting my blog.I want to thank you for all you're wonderful comments, I enjoy reading each of them. so don't forget to leave me a comment. I hope you all have a Safe and Blessed Week.

Hugs

Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

Farm Quest challenge #18

1 comment:

  1. This is the proper link to FarmQuest #17 posted early on November 28= https://farmquestchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/11/fqcb-theme-17-of-table-andor-fireplace.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!