Saturday, November 19, 2022

thankful

                                                            
 


       I'm sharing today with this card I created for   Four Seasons      

                                                    Inspiration Photo

                                                    

 It's always exciting to create things using products from Really Reasonable Ribbon I always know I'll find the perfect trims for every project.  Heavy Black Cardstock  Heavy Rust Cardstock for my base card, I then layered it with Echo Park6x6 Paper Pad FALL,   I used  Embossing  Folder Dotted SwissSimon Says Stamp Orange Slush PREMIUM DYE INK .Pumpkin wood block stamp , Bow using brown string from Really Reasonable Ribbon Tim Holtz Mini paper clip  wooden thankful label die cuts  round scalloped die cut.

 


                Double sided craft tape, pop dots  Hot Glue, 2 WAY GLUE

                           

                                        I do hope my card Inspired you!

 

It is always a Blessing to have you stop by and Visiting my blog.I want to thank you for all you're wonderful comments, I enjoy reading each of them. so don't forget to leave me a comment. I hope you all have a Safe and Blessed Week.

Hugs

Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

fourseasons November  anything fall

       

 

   


3 comments:

  1. Hi Dottie, what a nice design, love the banners and how you used the black shadow with them, very nice pumpkin image too! Thanks for playing along with us at Four Seasons this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty Autumn card, Dottie. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge. We're always grateful to have you play along. Please join us again soon and keep on crafting.
    Blessings,
    Karen, DT
    The Four Seasons Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!