Monday, December 5, 2022

Merry and Bright


                                                                     


   Hello all, I know this is not one of my better tags or cards,  I felt I needed to post something as I have not posted in over a week.

This is why I have not been posting one week ago he had a heart attack called a widow maker, Praise God it did not kill him !!! Tomorrow he is having open heart Surgery, PLEASE SEND PRAYERS!!


I used one of Tim Holtz  tags. I used  Tim Holtz Die cuts, I added star dust stickles,  and a tag By ECHO PARK Frames & TagsI added a piece of dark green seam binding  .

like I said it isn't one of my better tags.  but I hope you will like it anyway and please pray for my Joe he needs all he can get. Thank you

  

It is always a Blessing to have you stop by and Visiting my blog.I want to thank you for all you're wonderful comments, I enjoy reading each of them. so don't forget to leave me a comment. I hope you all have a Safe and Blessed Week.

Hugs

Dottie

 

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge :

Simon says Monday challenge - Freezing cold mood board.

                

2 comments:

  1. Terrific tag! Glad you took a few moments to craft and hopefully de-stress a bit. Praying for your husband.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so stressed and just not feeling well at all . I pray all the time. hugs & Blessings

      Delete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!