Monday, January 16, 2023

hello



 

I used Heavy black Card stock and layered it with Echo Park "I LOVE Cat 6x6 pad.

Simon Says Die Cut  hello.   STAMPERS ANONYMOUS  Tim Holtz CRAZY CATS CMS  Matching FRAMELITS. Gray & White Bakers twine  for my bow & 1 Gray Enamel Dot

Copic Caio Cool Gray # C1 & Cool Gray # C3 Yellow Green # YG03 

Gray & white Gingham washi tape.


It is always a Blessing and Honor to have you stop by to visit my blog, If you aren't a Follower I would like it if you would become one, and I will do the same for you.

  I hope you all have a Blessed Week 

                 Hugs

                Dottie

 

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge .

 Simon says stamp Monday Blog 4 Legged animal
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh! The expression on this cat's face!!! This card will put a smile on whoever you send this to!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!