Monday, January 16, 2023

Happy Valentines Day

                                        

 


 



I used Pink card stock and layered it with heavy White card stock and I used my

Simon Says  valentine clear Stamps Retired   for my bow &  Pink Heart Gem Echo Park

 hello VALENTINE  6x6 Paper Pad , Pink Polka dot Ribbon, Pink and white sweetheart flower, pink and white bakers twine.Swiss Dot Embossing Folder     Heart Shaped Doily   Tim Holtz Heart Beat Die cut  .Heart scalloped Die cut .

              Double sided craft tape ,Hot Glue , Pop Dots, 2way Glue from my stash .

                             

                                             I hope my card Inspired you

 It is always a Blessing and Honor to have you stop by to visit my blog, If you aren't a Follower I would like it if you would become one, and I will do the same for you.

  I hope you all have a Blessed Week 

                 Hugs

                Dottie

 

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge .

Can You Handle the pressure -

2 comments:

  1. Love this one, you put together all those hearts and dots beautifully! Thanks for playing along with us at Can You Handle the Pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can link this to Heart's Quest! Romantic Valentine's started this morning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!