Saturday, May 20, 2023

BEST FRIENDS

                                                          
 Today I Created my card, for the Simon Says Wednesday challenge. INTERACTIVE.

I made this card with my Beautiful daughter in mind. she has a beautiful Black Lab, Lilly is a service Animal and perfect for my Ginny. she is Battling stage 4 Cancer, this time is is not curable.  almost 5 yrs ago she had breast cancer and that she beat it.


I used My Penny Black Clear stamp gentle thought. I used heavy Lavender,white, and printed card stock it's Spring time 6x6 paper pad

I used my die cut and then stamped it, double sided craft tape,purple and white Gingham ribbon and Bow  lavender tag, PRIMACOLOR PREMIRE pencil.s   for my tag, DYMO letrea Tag "printed Best friends." I placed my bow at the bottom of the card I added 2 lavender gems purple gems,hot glue, foam tape. also from my stash.  


thank you for visiting my blog,it is always a pleasure having you stop by. please leave a comment I enjoy reading them.

also if you are not a follower of my blog, please become one.

Have A Blessed Week

 I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

SIMON SAYS Wednesday challenge.: 

1 comment:

  1. Ginny and her family will love seeing this card! We're still praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!