Monday, May 22, 2023

WHEN SKIES ARE GRAY

 






Welcome to my Blog today ,My Card is perfect for our weather today LOL.

today I used Heavy Gray Cardstock  I layered it with  Cloud Cardstock  and I used my Spellbinders Umbrella die cut,I added A Chipboard accent, Clouds with Rain Drops.White Rickrack ribbon,two White Pearls,from my stash

I made a tag and stamped it with a clear stamp ,YOU MAKE ME HAPPY WHEN SKYS ARE GRAY.

 

thank you for visiting my blog,it is always a pleasure having you stop by. please leave a comment I enjoy reading them.

also if you are not a follower of my blog, please become one.

Have A Blessed Week

 I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

FQCB Theme #28 is Rain Gear starting 14 May 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!