Wednesday, January 6, 2021

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE !

 

You Are my SUNSHINE
Happy Wednesday what a Beautiful day here in Florida, a little cool but still Beautiful and Sunny.

Today I used the following products to make my card for today challenge.

My Spellbinder Umbrella Trio , a plum colored Rose from Really Reasonable Ribbon, Gems, & my craft Papers from Hobby Lobbydouble sided tape and my hot glue gun. 

I do hope my card gave you some inspiration 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I missed  being  in the Challenges for 2 yrs. but now I'm Back .it is always a Blessing ans Honor to have you visit. I enjoy reading each of the comments. I would Appreciate   you becoming a follower of my blog.

God Bless & Hugs 


I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog challenge

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes Weeks 473-474

http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2021/01/anything-goes-weeks-473-474.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!