Saturday, March 13, 2021

beautiful

      Happy Saturday all, I do hope your week was good & safe.

 Today I am using the following products for this challenge.  my card is a very special on for someone that just learned they have Cancer.


                                                         

today I used White heavy card stock 120lb, my die cut "beautiful" yellow 120lb craft stock Echo Park craft stock with pretty butterfly's my embossing folder, my die cut borders. butterfly hand punch (retired)some pop dots  double faced tape, a clear stamp Praying for a rapid recovery.

 Thank you for stopping by please leave me a comment about my card, it is always a pleasure to have you visit.if you aren't a follower please become one and I will be happy to do the same for you.

 I hope you have a wonderful and safe weekend.

 Hugs

Dottie


 

 

today I am sharing my card in the following challenge:

Sketch Saturday #651

3 comments:

  1. What a special card, Dottie! Those prayers and bright cheerful cards are very much appreciated by those facing with cancer. I'm loving the embossing and that bright yellow border on the bottom! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Sketch Saturday. Dena, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really beautiful card, so much texture and such lovely details. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge .
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card! Thank you for playing at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!