Monday, April 26, 2021

Friendly Dreams

             Happy Monday Wishing Everyone a good safe week.


                                                               
                         today I used the following products

Lawn Fawn die cuts and Spellbinders Die cuts. Tim Holts Distress Oxide -pine needles- Poinsettia embellishment


      Ranger Glossy Accents a tiny red bow ( from my stash)

 Copic Sketch #YR000 #R17 #E31 #E84 STAMPENDOUS HOUSE-MOUSE-DESIGNS  CLING RUBBER STAMP HMCM06 Friendly Dreams.

Wood Stamp Merry Christmas Script double sided tape large pop dots and hot glue gun.from my stash.

 

 

 Thank you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by.I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.

 Hugs

 Dottie

today I am sharing my card in the following challenge:


HMFMC #339 - Anything Goes + Option Slimline Card

 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dottie:
    This is really pretty. It's always fun seeing a Christmas card in the warmer months. It looks like you had fun making it, too. I hope you win a prize from one of the challenges you've entered. It's really lovely.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Dottie :-) the little kitty with the mouse is so very cute and I love the papers and embellishments, very pretty :-)
    I need to make more xmas cards too! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute Christmas card! I love the layout, paper and embellishments. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute image and your card turned out nicely. I love Christmas cards. Your papers are pretty and it's a fun card. Thanks you for joining us. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dottie, what a sweet, beautiful Christmas card. Loving the HM image, so precious, and the candy cane background papers. Such a fun card to think that a mouse and a kitty could be such good friends! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!