Tuesday, April 27, 2021

STOP AND SMELL THE FLOWERS

                                    Hello Everyone: 


                                                                  

                         today I used the following products:

            Gray Heavy Cardstock, White Heavy Cardstock,

hot glue,Tim Holtz  idea -ology BACKDROP Printed paper, Tim Holtz Distress Oxide - stormy sky-  Sizzix THINLITS  Time Holtz ALTERATIONS #661190.Ranger Distress Oxide Spray -tumbled glass  Distress Spray Stain - Picket fence 



Tim Holtz MIXED MEDIA Butterflys,  light blue sequins from my stash,  stitched the side of the card in dark blue thread,  " printed with my DYMO Letta Tag " STOP AND SMELL THE FLOWERS stormy sky and white bakers twine from my stash ,MARVY JEWEL Picker.

 

 Thank you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by.I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.

 Hugs

 Dottie

today I am sharing my card in the following challenge:

Simon Monday Challenge https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!