Saturday, April 24, 2021

Loving you from Afar

    Happy Saturday Hope you have a safe and wonderful weekend.


                           today I used the following products.


SIMON SAYS STAMP! LOVING YOU FROM AFAR 3 SSS102176 2x3 clear stamp set. White Cardstock, Printed  card stock Botanical GARDEN  CARTA BELLA paper co. pop dots Black soot Tim Holtz Distress ink, Studio 7 colored pencils green and white thin ribbon,  double side tape , 2 gems from my stash.  
Feathered Green Card stock for the inside of my card layered with White cardstock.

 

 Thank you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by.I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.

 Hugs

 Dottie

today I am sharing my card in the following challenge:

Sketch Saturday  Week # 657

Penny Black Saturday Challenge

2 comments:

  1. I love this little set! It's really gotten some love in my craft room this year. Your card is lovely with that paper. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Thank you for playing at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!