Wednesday, May 5, 2021

always Chase your dreams !

 


                                          hello everyone



                            today I used the following products.

Heavy White card stock ,sage green cardstock, ,Tim Holtz Mixed media Birds & Butterfly's , a tiny Yellow bow, Newtons nook stamp "always Chase your dreams! " scalloped die cut 

Pop Dots, thin double sided tape, from my stash. 2 small yellow embellishments

 ( Retired)Martha Stewart scalloped round hand punch. Cricut Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing folder #371604

 

Thank you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by.I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.

 Hugs

 Dottie

today I am sharing my card in the following challenge:

DoubleDChallenge.- Flowers of the Month

Love To Scrap Challenge Blog - Anything goes

 The Flower Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card ... love the bird! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Flower of the Month’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Dottie!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up with us at Double D Challenge. This is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, such a sweet card. I hope you don’t mind me suggesting this, but you might want to consider making sure that you link to the specific post on your blog, rather than just the main blog link. If we’re commenting on lots of posts it makes it really hard to try down your card to comment on. If you click on the blue title of your blog post it will open just that and you can then copy the address from the browser bar. Hope to see you next month. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!