Wednesday, May 5, 2021

believe

                                                            hello everyone

                                          

                         today I used the following products.

Heavy White card stock printed Christmas card stock  Blush paper pad by Minds Eyes,Pop Dots, thin double sided tape, from my stash.

 ( Retired)Martha Stewart hand punch "snow flake"  Spellbinders glitter card stock Pink Sizzix thinlits seasons greetings  Tim Holtz #660058Tim Holtz Sizzors.

 

Thank you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by.I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.

 Hugs

 Dottie

today I am sharing my card in the following challenge:

Simon says Wednesday challenge-Feminine

Merry Little Christmas Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!